For a complete bio including our educational background of our team of therapists approach to massage therapy, simply give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you.
Both our main practitioners Zory and Sanatana, have an outstanding reputation for practicing and applying the principles and essentials of Bhakti Yoga, Qigong Healing, Holistic Wellness, and Vedic Healing Arts to their therapeutic treatments. Their clients describe experiencing healing, relaxation, meditation like state and inner peace clearly, while they are receiving a therapeutic session from them. Zory and Sanatana, both have jointly created an atmosphere with a practical focus on healing and pain relief in mind, providing that relaxation that clients experience only at Massage For The Soul treatments rooms. They both feel constantly moved and inspired by the responses of their customer requests and update their knowledge by continuously participating in continue education courses.
Zoraida Alvarez, BA. L.M.T.(aka. Zory)
- Experience massage therapist and intuitive healer with 25+ years on the holistic wellness and health field; dedicate to provide quality therapeutic massages and educating people on overall health and wellness.
- Succeeded in building an efficient private practice while working alongside other massage therapists.
- Able to uphold moral ethics to help promote a positive view on the therapeutic massage industry.
- Educates clients in proper care and empowered individuals take steps to improve their health.
- Qualified and certified in: Sports Massage, Reflexology, Polarity, Cranial-Sacral therapy, Lymphatic drainage, pain relief therapies, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Neuromuscular, Myofacial Release, Chair massage, Swedish massage & Hydrotherapy, Cold & Hot stone massage, Prenatal & Infant Massage, Geriatric Massage, Body stretching and ROM, Kinesiology & Muscle testing therapy, Prenatal/side-lying massage, Aryuvedic & Ancient traditional Indian Head massage.
- Also experience in Spa services, Lypossage therapy certified, CPR, First Aid, Over 25 years practicing and instructing Mantra Yoga Meditation, Hatha & Bhakti Yoga, Certified Qigong Level I Instructor/ Level I Healing Form, Wellness, and Nutrition.
- Professional experience includes working with national & international companies as a massage therapy mentor and trainer as well as providing a variety of instructional and business consulting.
- Member of AMTA since 2009 to present.
Variety of Continue Education Programs, Nationally & Internationally, 1980 - Present
Massage & Hydrotherapy Certification, Florida School of Massage, Gainesville, Fl. 2009
Ancient Indian Aryuvedic, Thai Massage & Pancakarma, Trivandrum, Kerala, South India, 1996
Exercise & Strenght Training, Community Club Leader, American Heart Association, Health Heart Program, New York, 1994
Massage, Aryuvedic Medicine & Ancient Indian Massage, Pacakarma, Dr Osiris Guervaz Instutute, NYC, 1991
Massage, Aesthetic & Cosmetology Certification, Chez Manol Beauty & Esthetic Institute, Santo Domingo, DR, “Academia de Estética y Belleza Chez Manol 1983
Natural Medicine & Aryuvedic Massage, Hatha Yoga Certification, International Devanand Yoga Center, DR. 1980
Wilfred Pickett Jr. (a.k.a. Sanatana)
Wilfred is also the present director of RupaRaghunanthaGaudiya Math, Inc which is a yoga society that teaches the arts of Vedic science and Oriental Healing Arts Techniques to become more in tune with spiritual and holistic environment. Rapa Raghunatha presently has about fifty members at its local chapter.
Wilfred Pickett is a Certified QiGong Level I Instructor / Level I Healing Form, in 1985 began studying Tai Chi Ch’uan and in 1990 took up the study of the other two phases of the arts which make up Nei Chia KuoShu system under Sifu Freddy L. Mcshann. And in 1994 was promoted to teach the arts which Wilfred had studied over 10 years. Wilfred completed his Massage Certification at Baltimore School of Massage.
In 1995 Wilfred took up the study of shiashu under Sharon Boneila and completed the course of Ohashi Shiatsu, he was given the authorization to perform shiashu massage since 1996.
In 1979 Wilfred began studying the vedic arts and science of Bhakti yoga. Wilfred has studied the Bhakti Yoga for 0ver 30 yrs. He had gone to India and Studied with the sages of the ancient art and have been give the permission to teach and practice the healing arts of Bhakti Yoga for the mind, body and soul, as well as reflexology and magnetic therapies.